Week Twenty

July 08, 2015

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my spread for week 20. I am still a bit behind but I am slowly catching up. I used mostly Studio Calico cards for this spread but the embellishments and a couple of cards are from the Gossamer Blue kits this month. 

Speaking of Gossamer Blue, you can see my week 19 spread on their blog





I have noticed when there are weeks where I don't take a lot of photos, those are the weeks I journal the most. This spread had a lot more journaling than I normally do but it was great to actually talk about the photos.

I have so many Studio Calico cards and I am really just trying to use them up. I did use a patterned paper from the Main Gossamer Blue kit  and used a transparency card which came in the Add-On #2 kit.


I created a logo for a friend, Kara, who sells adorable custom dolls and one of her customers created a blog post about the doll. In that post, she also said how cute the logo was which made me super happy! So to document it, I included a QR code which takes you to that blog post.


I hope this spread gives you some inspiration and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS