July Blog Hop | Gossamer Blue

July 15, 2015



Today I am sharing a traditional scrapbook page with all of you! I haven't done one of these in a long time but I knew I had to try it when I saw all of the beautiful products!


This is a picture of Clara while at a little lake. This was the first time we took her swimming and although she didn't properly swim, she still had a great time in the water!


I absolutely adored all of the stamps and embellishments in the kits this month and I just wanted to add all of them to my page!



I love that you get a whole set of Thickers in the scrapbook kits and although I never would have bought these myself, I absolutely love them and they were perfect for this page.


I hope you enjoyed this page and feel inspired by it. Be sure to check out all of the other amazing ladies' projects today!

Alex Hunter <-- You Are Here
Andrea Gray
Brenda Smith
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Chantal Philippe
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Felicitas Mayer
Heather Leopard
Jill Keller
Joy Taylor
Katarzyna Przybyt
Kathleen Graumüller
Katie Ehmann
Kellie Winnell
Kelly Xenos
Michelle Wedertz
Patricia Roebuck
Rebecca Luminarias
Sandra Dietrich
Sian Fair
Stephanie Buice
Yana Smakula

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS