U Rule Card + Video!

July 26, 2015

Hey everyone, I am something special to share with you today! I am now on YouTube! I am so excited being able to create and share videos with you all.

Today I have created a card using a stamp set called Back To School by Studio Calico which I got in a grab bag. I really love this card and although I'm not sure who I could give it to, it may be one of my favorites.



For the "U" I used Crayola pencils and some gamsol which gives it a nice smooth finish.


I got an awesome package from one of my IG buddies which included these black sequins and while I was thinking about how I wanted this card to look, I knew they would be perfect! The card needed a little something extra but nothing over the top so these were great.


Here is the video! Sorry if I sound a bit awkward, I have never done this before. Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS