Little Summer Joy - Part 1

July 30, 2015

Today I am sharing the first 10 pages of my Little Summer Joy journal. I am using these Moleskine journals. I am using mine as a sort of scrapbook and I really love how it has turned out so far!






I recently got these amazing cork stickers from Turquoise Avenue, and they are absolutely amazing! The quality is great and they are just perfect for this project!


The "Summertime" stamp is from a Gossamer Blue class kit and the stamp set in that kit is so gorgeous!


The pictures aren't in order but I don't mind too much. I'm sure in a few years, I won't even notice. I am also going to try to include more pages of journaling for the rest of the journal.

The supplies I used are: Gossamer Blue Kits, Kellie Stamps, Studio Calico stamps & embellishments, Enamel dots, Project Life Journaling pen, the "Life is Ruff" stamp set is from Ms. Kimm Creates Stamps I believe, the stamp set is no longer available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS