Week Five

February 17, 2015

I finally finished Week 5 and I'm so excited to share it with you. I used the Studio Calico kit, Cirque which is full of bright and fun colors! One thing I forgot to include was that it was Clara's first birthday on the 29th! I think I'll have to find a little place to include that!



I created the title card using the digital scrapbook papers from Studio Calico and just a white rectangle and added everything I wanted. I love how it turned out. 
Also, I attempted to do cursive and let's just say I need some more practice! 


 I absolutely adore the wood veneers we have been getting in the kits lately. I was going to put something behind this 4x6 wood veneer but I just loved the natural look of it.



Here is the recipe for the Macarons we made. The first batch turned out perfectly but we got impatient with the second batch so they didn't look as nice. Here is the recipe we used and as long as you follow it, they will turn out great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS