Clara & Ice

February 17, 2015

Last year, here in Charlotte, we got a pretty big snow storm, big for Charlotte at least, and this year? An ice storm. It may look like nice fluffy snow, but it is all ice. Of course that didn't stop us from letting Clara play in it. She absolutely LOVES it and I'm so glad she has gotten to experience it. Here are some pictures I got this morning.












I had to make an actual blog post about this because I didn't want to totally spam everyone on instgram. Haha. I hope you all like these photos. Do your fur babies love the snow? 

Also, I wanted to share just how much I love photoshop. Here is a before and after photo. All I did was adjust the curves and it made an unusable picture into a gorgeous one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS