Gossamer Blue November Projects

November 06, 2015

The past few weeks have been crazy and I just realized I didn't do my post on the 1st! Sorry! So as many of you know, I had second back surgery in August. I have created a 6x8 album for it but haven't actually done that much of it because I haven't been feeling inspired lately. The Life Pages kit this month had absolutely gorgeous 3x4 and 4x6 cards and I decided they would look great in my surgery album. I didn't start at the beginning just because I didn't like the hospital photos (no one ever looks great after surgery) so I decided to document some shopping we did and the park/pier near out hotel.



This page was a lot of fun to make and I love how bright it is! The paper that the Michael's receipt is on was included in the Main Kit and is by Amy Tangerine. This was was one of my favorite papers this month! I also love the shaped paper clips we got in the Bits & Pieces kit and the stamp set which came in that kit as well. 


This page is all about the pier which was so pretty! Again, I kept this page nice and bright so the focus would be on the photos. The "Thankful" card was also created with the stamp set included in the Bits & Pieces kit. I also used the stamp set included in the Life Pages kit to hide some journaling and to add a little stamped phrase on the 4x6 photo. 

Overall, I'm very happy with how these pages turned out and I can't wait to create more! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Alex. I'm always inspired by your fresh, clean perspective! I've also been feeling uninspired lately, but that just comes with the change of seasons for me. There are so many other things to focus on this time of year. I hope your recovery since Aug. has been going well, best wishes sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS