Week Three

January 26, 2015

Week 3 was one of those weeks which was kind of hard to document because there wasn't a lot going on. The beginning of the week was really slow but towards the end, it was pretty good. 




Clara, as some of you know, is training to be my service dog. We took her to physical therapy, which we do a lot, and she did well and after that, we took her to Nothing But Noodles. This was her first time in a restaurant and she did so well! She didn't want to stay laying down but she didn't sniff food and she even ignored a 20-something year old guy saying "puppy!" as we walked past. Later that day we went to the mall and there was a little girl who screamed "Puppy!!!" in a very high pitched voice and tried to run after us and she ignored that as well! I am so proud of how far she has come in less than a year!


I ordered some vellum because I'd seen some cute tutorials online which I wanted to try out. While at Nothing But Noodles, I took a picture of my food, but the picture wasn't very pretty so I decided to cover it with vellum. I got the restaurant logo and then added what I ordered and covered the picture with it and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I see a lot of vellum covered pictures in my future!



I made this "love" silhouette cut file with my own handwriting and a heart shape and even though it didn't actually get cut out well, I love it. You can download it HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS