2015 Title Page

January 13, 2015

I never quite know what to do with a title page but I am actually quite pleased with how this turned out. I didn't want to use a lot of pictures so I used one from December which I really liked.

I like the colors that I ended up using for this page and I think it is a great page to kick off all of the spreads to come in 2015.


Included in the Studio Calico kit this month was a twenty fifteen card which was very nice but didn't quite look how I wanted so I was able to digitally edit it into what I needed. 

My OLW for 2015 is Flourish so I decided to make my own card in photoshop and was able to digitally draw the word which, in my opinion, turned out really well. 



I have a thing about DIY cards and this Top 10 Goals card was super easy! I just typed my goals and then used the stamps that came in the SC kit. Super easy and super cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS