Week Two

January 15, 2015

Wow, I can't believe we are already in the third week of January! So far, this year has been good and I've been able to walk with Clara and my mom (big accomplishment with my health conditions) and I've been feeling pretty good. I've had a rough few days but doing Project Life always helps keep my mind off of that! 



This layout, like week one, consists of mostly the Studio Calico, Far Far Away kit and I wish I could just buy 50 boxes of this kit!

The "adventure awaits" was perfect for pictures of our walk were Clara was looking super adorable and the "A bad case of the blahs" card is perfect for those occasional slow days I've been having. 


The card on the top left is actually one I made myself. I wanted a 4x6 card for journaling but I didn't have anything that really worked with the colors so I made my own! I wanted to keep with the design of the SC cards so I used the triangles and the gorgeous color scheme from the kit and I think it turned out quite well. 

I can't wait to get started working on week three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS