Gossamer Blue - September Reveal

September 01, 2015

It's my favorite day of the month, reveal day! I love being able to finally share my projects with all of you. Today I am sharing two scrapbook pages I have created with the September Gossamer Blue kits. These kits are so gorgeous, I have been having so much fun playing with them. 





Grid layouts are one of my favorite ways to create scrapbook pages because of their simplicity. This page turned out completely the opposite of what I originally planned, but I really love it. For the layers behind the photo and 3x4 card, I used the 6x6 Crate Paper Wonder paper pad included in the Bits & Pieces kit. 


Both this bow acetate card and the red acetate "beautiful" card are from the Pinkfresh Studio Acetate cards included in the Life Pages Add-On #3 kit. I dressed up this bow card with a really adorable wood veneer and a couple of enamel dots. 


For the photo, I wanted to keep the embellishments really simple so I used puffy sticker from both the Happy Things and Wonder collections. 




Here I have a very simple page which showcases the Crate Paper die cut phrases. I love how large the "cute" is and it is definitely true about Clara! ;) I have been a bit obsessed with scrapbooking Clara lately but she is too cute not to scrap!


I also got this "good life" label and stapled it on just for a little something extra.


So those are the pages, I hope you like them! The kits and supplies I used are listed below.

Supplies: Main Kit, September Add-On Paper, Life Pages Kit, Life Pages Bits & Pieces kit, Life Pages Add-On #3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS