Week Twelve

March 29, 2015

This year, most of my spreads have been pretty colorful but I needed a little break from that and this week's spread was perfect for that. I didn't actually plan to have it mostly black and white but I'm really glad it turned out that way. 

The title card is from One Little Bird which I just purchased. I love these week cards and will probably be using these for most of my spreads from now on. 





The "well played" and "fabulous" cards are by Grey House Lane . I love the simplicity of them and they were perfect for this spread. 
I also used some Stampin' Up 4x6 cards which has some nice pops of pink as well as a couple of Studio Calico cards.


This spread came together pretty quickly, which is pretty rare. It was nice not having to really think about how I wanted this spread to look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS