"Bad Day" Kit

March 20, 2015

I'm excited to announce I have a new kit in my shop called "Bad Day"! We all have bad days and it can be hard to find cards that help document those kind of days. This kit is perfect for that. Below, you can see an example of how this kit can be used. I've had plenty of ER trips in the past and I wish I had this kit back then. Thankfully, there have been no recent trips!

This kit has pretty neutral colors with a hint of blue. The illustrations for this kit were a lot of fun to make, especially the cloud! 


When I first put in the thumbs down card, I put it in upside down and didn't realize until I went to take the picture! But how awesome is it that it can be used as a thumbs up or thumbs down?!

I think the ?#@! Happens card is one of my favorites because it can fit so many different situations...and it's funny. ;) 

If you would like to purchase this kit, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS