My New Project Life Kits

March 15, 2015

I'm so happy to announce that I have released two new Project Life kits. The first one, Morning Joe, is for all of those coffee lovers out there and includes some digital illustrations, which was a first for me! The other kit is called Fur Babies and I'm sure you can guess what that one is about. This is a great kit of those of us who probably have more pictures of our dogs in PL than anything else. 

Each kit contains 6 3x4 cards and 3 4x6 cards.

Here are a couple of examples of how you can use the kits! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/226190383/digital-morning-joe-project-life-cards?ref=shop_home_active_1   

                                      Morning Joe                                                             Fur Babies


These kits have a lot of white space in them so they don't take away your gorgeous pictures. The paw print card above is actually based off of Clara's paw! 

I had a blast creating these kits and I can't wait to create more! What kind of kits would you like to see in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS