Weight Loss Journey - First Week

February 14, 2015

Today I'm sharing the details of my first week of weight watchers and my weight loss journey. The first thing I have to say, is that I'm surprised at how easy it is! I think any other time I've tried to loose weight, I thought I couldn't eat anything sweet and had to eat only healthy things but now, thanks to Weight Watchers, I know I can have those things I love, just in small amounts. 




One of my goals is to walk more and I did well with that. I even went on two walks one day which was awesome. 



Whenever we go on walks, Clara loves to pick up and carry sticks....or sometimes big branches! She is so funny when she tries to carry branches this size. She swings them around and always ends up hitting us in the legs! After a while she will move onto a different stick/branch. 

I also made the journaling card above with the digital paper I bought from Studio Calico. I just cropped part of the paper, added it to the top of a 4x6 and added the lines and journaling. 


Mondays are my weigh-in days and I used this adorable square from this month's Studio Calico kit to show that. Next to it, I have the picture of the little booklet I have to record my weight each week.


One of my favorite recipes are these "fried" bananas. You can find the recipe and image here. They are great on there own but I occasionally like to add a little ice cream. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS