Week Six

February 19, 2015

I didn't take many pictures during six so I did a lot of journaling to make up for it. Journaling is one thing I am trying to do more of this year because although we may know the stories now, I'm sure in a few years, we won't. We actually did a couple of exciting things like going to the Dog Bar as well as going to Red Robin. That was Clara's first proper restaurant experience and she did very well, I was very proud of her. 

I'm really pleased with how the pictures of my spreads turned out this week! I decided to try and do them outside since our house doesn't get a ton of natural light and it's amazing what a difference it made! I may even go back and retake photos from previous spreads.




 I've found that when I limit myself to using one kit per spread, they get done much faster. I mainly used this month's Studio Calico kit but included a couple of hand made cards, well, more like computer made cards. 





For this card, I used cut out a 4x6 card from Amy Tangerine stitched collection, put vellum on top and added a gold heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS