Week Seven

February 25, 2015

This is the first spread this year that I wasn't totally happy with. I'm not quite sure what it is that I don't like but that's ok. You can't love every spread you make! I think part of it is the lack of pictures since not much happened. Also, I need some suggestions for a journaling pen! As you can see, the pen I used on this spread was way to big and I'd like something quite a bit thinner. 





Laura and I went to the movies and saw Jupiter Ascending which was really good. We went to the Starlight Theater which have reclining seats, how cool right? 


One thing you can guarantee I'll always have on my spreads is Clara. Honestly, I could create a whole album with just pictures of her and I would be fine with it. I will never get use to how gorgeous she is.



Although I don't love the overall spread, there are certain elements that I love like this polka dot card and gold heart. I love the elegance and simplicity of it. 


I hope you all like this spread a bit more than I do, although, after taking the pictures, I did start to like it a bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS