Mini Cards

June 24, 2015

Today I am sharing some mini cards with you! The cards measure 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and are absolutely adorable. I tend to keep these sized cards quite simple although I am starting to get a bit more creative with them.

My go-to look for this sized card is just using 4, 2x2 squares. For the card above, I used the Wanderlust paper pad by Studio Calico which I got a Tuesday Morning recently. I love the different color combinations included in the paper pad.


The card above is definitely the more "complex" card of the cards I'm showing you today. I think this is a fun birthday card which can work for either a boy or girl. Also, a big shoutout to Yana Smakula for the background inspiration. In her videos, she creates many different backgrounds using stamps you would never expect to be used in that manner.


I used the Pen Pals paper pad by Pink Paislee for this card which I also got recently at Tuesday Morning. I have a couple of pen pals so this paper pad will definitely get a lot of use while making cards for them!


The best part about this sized card is that you can use up those tiny scraps you have. The ones on this card are about 1" x 2". Just add some to a card, place a tag on top, and you are done!

I hope these cards inspire you to try out a different size card. If you do, I'd love to see some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS