Clara - Mini Photoshoot

August 28, 2014

One of my favorite things to do is taking pictures of Clara. She is such a great model! I always try to take as many pictures as I can so I can always remember when she was a puppy. She may not look like a puppy in these pictures but she was only 6 months when these were taken. 

We got her when she was 2 months and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Clara is going to be my service dog and she is doing so well. I couldn't be more proud. 





I find that the best way to get her to look at the camera is to hold a treat or toy next to it. The pictures always turn out very well when I do that. Sometimes I will tell her to "watch me", since that is one of her commands.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS