Gossamer Blue - Week 25

September 06, 2015

Hello, I hope you are all doing well. Today I am sharing week 25 which I really love! I used a mix of the Life Pages kit, Life Pages Add-on #3 and some scrapbook paper! If you have been following me for a while, my pages tend to look pretty different from each other and that is something I want to work on. If all of my pages looked like this, I'd be pretty happy!


This is the first time I didn't put the week number on the top left card. This page took me quite a while to put together and when I finally got the cards perfectly where I wanted them, the title just didn't look good where it normally would be. I couldn't get those numbers to work on the top left card for some reason.

I really like them on this ampersand card and I tried to move it to where  the title should be but it just wouldn't work. I am still really happy with how it turned out even though it is different from all of my other pages.
The black and white polka dot paper is included in the Main kit and this is the paper that just finished this spread. I love it!


Usually my pages have a lot more color but I'm loving all of the white!


How cute is this wood veneer?! I couldn't leave this card blank so I went through the wood veneers from this month and this one was just perfect.


I love these letter stickers! They are by far my favorite letter stickers and I want to use them on everything.
I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS