Week Thirteen

April 11, 2015

I've been focusing on lettering and the #myselfiescrapbook a lot lately which has gotten me a couple of weeks behind on PL, but, I finally got back to it and finished week thirteen. 



A majority of the cards I used for this spread were printable. I downloaded the digital SC add-on cards, which I was a little unsure of at first, but ended up loving the. 



I also decided to use the One Little Bird weekly card again and I think I'll be using this for most weeks from now on. I also love that you can customize the colors to match your spreads!


The card with the map on it actually folds up and I have a journaling card underneath it. It has started to get pretty warm which makes my symptoms worse so I am really missing Scotland lately. This card was perfect for documenting that, and I just used a little enamel dot to point out Scotland. 

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this week, although, there is a little too much white space for my taste, but I still like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS