Different Styles

September 29, 2014

As I continue to make more layouts, I have noticed that I have a few different styles. For some pages, I got with lighter or more colorful paper and for others, I'll use warmer colors, it really depends on the photo I am using. 





For this picture from my daycare graduation, I wanted to incorporate some of those light blues from my dress. Most of my layouts turn out completely different from how I imagined them in my head but I always end up loving them.



This flower embellishment from Fancy Pants Designs' Me-ology ephemera pack worked perfectly with this page. I was holding up lots of different pieces and this one just stood out to me. 



As you can see, this page is completely different from the Daycare Graduation page. The colors in these pictures are much warmer so the bright colorful paper and embellishments wouldn't have worked as well. 
I found these pictures while looking through a box with a ton of old pictures. I don't know how old I was here but I love the dress and all the little daisies. 




The "Hello Gorgeous" and the small flowers are also from the Me-ology ephemera pack. I love how well it works with this page. 

I hope you like these pages and may be inspired by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS