Free Paper

September 11, 2014

We all love free stuff right? And I'm sure that includes paper. While on Pinterest, I cam across this blog where you can download gorgeous paper. These are great for traditional scrapbooking as well as Project Life. Here are some that I have already downloaded.



I am completely in love with this french script page. It is so elegant and can work for so many different themes of scrapbooking. You can click the picture to see all the different color options. 




This one is called Fairy Leaves. This is probably one of my favorites. I could honestly just print this out and frame it, it's that gorgeous. I love the simplicity of it. It isn't too overwhelming yet it keeps you interested. 


Both my parents and I, all have a thing for maps so when I saw this, I knew I had to print it out. I love the versatility that Mel McCarthy provides. No mater what your style is, I can promise there will be something for you. 

I hope you all love these papers as much as I do!

If you would like to see all of the different papers, head over to her flicker page https://www.flickr.com/photos/37570710@N02/sets/ or you can head over to her blog at http://www.melstampz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS