Gossamer Blue - October Reveal

October 02, 2015

So first of all, I apologize for this being a day late! And secondly, I appologize for the quality of the photos. September had just been an off month for me so I'm glad it is finally over.
The October Gossamer Blue kits are so pretty this month and although I wasn't a huge fan when I saw the photos, I love them in person!
I have two traditional scrapbook pages to show you today and I really love how both of them turned out!

Both of these pages are completely different for me and I really love them! I went looking on Pinterest for some inspiration and I was definitely inspired. Sadly, I can't remember who they are inspired by!
For the triangle/heart page, I created the heart in photoshop first and then used my silhouette to cut out the triangles. I actually started off with completely different colors but they were too bold for the photo. I love the wood veneer and the rub ons..and the little hearts and stars this month! Haha :)


Sorry for the poor lighting in this photo..again..off month for me. I LOVE this polkadot paper soooo much! This photo is from when I was pretty young (that's me at the back in the navy swim suit) and this was definitely "my crew" We were all on a swim team together and we (the older kids) were best of friends. When I saw these stickers, I knew that had to be the title for this page! I used the woodgrain and yellow striped paper because they represent the sand and sun and the colors just worked really well. I love how this page turned out. 

So that is it for today and I hope to be sharing some new things in the next week or so! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS