Stash Kit + Video

August 06, 2015

Today I am sharing my first stash kit. I first saw this on Jen Show's YouTube channel and really wanted to try it out. This is a great way to use up a lot of your supplies that is just laying around.




I used a paper from Dear Lizzy's Neopolitan collection to pick the other papers I wanted to include in the kit. I really love this kit but if I could do it over, I would definitely choose more neutrals.

Here is the video, I hope you enjoy. I also have the links to Jen's channel as well as most of the products I used on YouTube. I apologize for the sound quality as well as the lighting. I am still trying to find a good set up!


If you like the video be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS