Gossamer Blue - August Reveal

August 01, 2015

Hello everyone. Today is a super exciting day. It's reveal day over at Gossamer Blue! I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous the August kits are. They are perfect for documenting those summer days.

These pages are completely different but that is why I wanted to share them. These kits will fit any style whether you like neutrals or really bright colors. These kits are also great at getting you to get out of your comfort zone.




This first page was created using almost all of the scrapbook papers included in the Main Kit. I used all of my kits this month to create this page. The kits I used are the Main kit, Life Pages kit, Life Pages Main add-on, and Life Pages add-on #3.


This page is from when I went to Charleston. This turned out completely different from how I imagined but I really love it. All of the paper, including the "We Were Here" card is from the Main Kit. The "We Were Here" card is the back of a stripped paper which is also really gorgeous.


 Before I was part of the design team, I rarely did traditional pages but I really love to do them now! They may not be the best, but it is a lot of fun to create something completely different from what I'm used to.

Supplies: August Main kit, August Life Pages kit, August Life Pages Main Add-On kit, August Life Pages Add-On #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS