1 Design, Different Cards - Tags

June 09, 2015

Since I have been trying to create as many cards as possible to get to my goal of 50, I often recreate different designs. These card tags are probably my favorite of all of the designs I've done even though they are fairly simple. 


I can't remember where I fist saw this type of card but I instantly fell in love with the simplicity of it.


The card below is probably my favorite card out of all of them. I love the neutrals with subtle pops color from the floral paper and the copper heart.



With this last card, I was originally going for a card that would work for a boy but I couldn't resist those little hearts!

I will be sharing more cards with you in the near future so I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS