Gossamer Blue December Reveal

December 01, 2015

All I can say about the December Gossamer Blue kits is "wow"! These kits are stunning and I think what I love most is that it isn't Christmas themed. I've seen many kit clubs who have winter/Christmas kits for this month as their main kits. All of December isn't about Christmas. Other things still happen and if you are like me, you will still be catching up on your Project Life album.

This month, I worked on some traditional pages as well as catching up on my regular album. The first thing I created this month was a scrapbook page of Clara in her halloween costume.



I couldn't be happier with how this page turned out! The colors are so fun and the embellishments are perfect. These kits were just amazing! This month, there were only one or two things I wasn't a big fan of and considering how much you get in each kit, that says a lot!


These word paper clips were probably my favorite thing out of all the kits and I already know I will have to buy more! The Maggie Holmes ephemera pack was also something I loved which surprised me because I'm not usually a big fan of her things. I usually like the designs but I don't like working with off white. This collection however, is an exception.


We also got lots of alpha stickers which, I mean really, can you ever have enough alphas? 

I also worked on my Project Life album with these kits which is something I haven't been doing as much lately as I've been feeling uninspired. The Life Pages kit definitely helped with that! 


This was the week of my second back surgery which I had done in Charleston. I love all of the white space in this spread as well as the subtle embellishments. I used the acetate "remember" by itself next to a cute photo of Clara and I.



Here you can see another one of the alpha sets we got and I apologize to anyone who gets grossed out by IVs!


 This gorgeous photo was taken not far from out hotel which was stunning. Again, I used an acetate piece and attached it to the page.

So that is it for now and I hope you love these as much as I do! I'll be sharing another post soon so keep a look out of that here on my blog.

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS