Week One Spread

January 11, 2015

This year, I decided to do Project Life by week and I am already loving this decision. Apologies for not posting for so long, I had a lot of health stuff going on but I am starting to feel better! My goal is to take at least 7 pictures a week which is actually quite difficult for me since I don't do much. I've got my fur babies but apart from that, I don't have a lot to take pictures of so I've been taking pictures of things around the house and the favorite #fromwhereIstand pictures. So even though there aren't 7 pictures in this layout, I am completely in love with it. 


I got my Studio Calico, Far Far Away kit earlier this week and automatically fell it love. It is so me! Thankfully, I hadn't finished my week 1 spread yet so I got to use some of the cards and embellishments in it.  



This gorgeous JAN wood veneer was one of the embellishments included in the SC kit and I think it is one of my favorite items in the kit!

I can't wait to share week number 2 and I'll hopefully be posting my cover page soon! I hope you all have had a great start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS