You Are My Sunshine

November 24, 2014

Clara is one of my favorite things to scrapbook and this page is no exception. I used a Studio Calico paper pack I got from Tuesday Morning which I have completely fallen in love with. I love all the light colors and gorgeous patterns which all go so well together. For the plain blue parts on the page, I just simply watered down some paint and used that as a background. 

Black Lab Tradition Scrapbooking page



I used a simple wood veneer heart to complete the page and I think this came together very well.


Apologies in advance if I don't post as much for a couple of weeks, my health isn't doing too well but I'm hoping I'll be able to get some project life pages done this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS